Dubai Owls or Abu Dhabi Owls

Any Wednesdayite's exiled in Dubai or Abu Dhabi??

I've made a couple of half-hearted (failed) attempts over the last couple of years to see if any Wednesdayite's out here want to meet-up to watch matches but reckon the play-offs are possibly the time to go at it proper! These aren't the games to be sat at home watching on your own!

#dubaiowls #abudhabiowls 

Guest tombav

Hey mate, WAWAW.

I'm an owl in Abu Dhabi 0566314394. Myself and a lad working for me both Wednesday.

Are you in Dubai or down here?

Tom, Becks, thanks for the shout!

I'm in based in Dubai, but right at the top-end (near Ibn Battuta Mall).

I suppose the obvious choice for watching the game would be Barasti, possibly McGettigans in JLT... would the Abu Dhabi chaps be interested in that?

I heard a rumour that a few Wednesday get together to watch matches in Fibber McGee's - anyone know anything about that?

Thom

Good man Becks! I've heard that a few other Wednesdayite's are planning on going to Barasti & they're definitely putting it on so that sounds like a good choice.

#dubaiowls #abudhabiowls

Just a reminder to anyone out here in Dubai/Abu Dhabi/UAE - a few Wednesday are gonna dotted around in Barasti Beach Bar tonight for the game.

Maybe some one or two of you in there.

Thom

#dubaiowls #abudhabiowls

Hi Steve,

Yes, Barasti again tonight from around 10pm (I might be in there slightly earlier to get a pre-match  burger!).

There were a few of us in there for the 1st leg & there should hopefully be a few more tonight. See you in there if you can make it!

Thom

#dubaiowls #abudhabiowls