A quick question on ticket admin fees

When you call up the ticket hotline you can either get the superstore or the agency that sells tickets for us  - depending on the volume of calls and if the lines have been put through to SWFC.

Do the same booking fee (£2) and postal charges (£1.50) apply from both of these routes ?

Can't help to clarify your question, but want to have a moan about the £2 charge on every ticket.  That is extortionate, surely.  I just bought tickets for the Charlton game over the phone yesterday.  Thought I'd take advantage of members being able to book early, before general sale.  Wasn't told over the phone that booking this way incurs a £2 extra charge per ticket.   Normally I buy tickets on line, as I live outside Sheffield and can't go in person.  But as far as I can work out, you can't use the online facility to buy tickets during the period when members can book and before they go on general sale. Surely that is punishing members if to use their privilege they will be fined £2 per ticket when they book by phone?  How can this system be tolerated? 

Yes.  Thanks.  I have emailed the ticket office.  I would have thought that it would have been available if you qualify, but that has not worked for me.  Perhaps the ticket office will be able to point out what I am doing wrong.  Or perhaps it is a glitch in the system they don't know about.