Nicky Maynard

Guest Chezzyowl1

How do u know they will start anyway ? Happy with lees and looovens to start anyway ?

It's middle and sttsck we need 5/6 players in

And maybe left back

Fair point, I wouldn't imagine we have broke the bank for the 2 defenders we have brought in and if they are not good enough then Lees and Loovens will play - which was as solid a partnership at centre-back last season as we have had for some time.

As you say, more of a judgement on our recruits should be made over the players in positions we really need for the first 11.

I lived in Brizzle for several years. Often went to Ashton Gate for midweek games and when I couldn't get a ticket for Wednesday away games. Over two seasons all my Brizzle mates raved about Maynard but I saw him on the pitch less frequently than a unicorn.

When he finally appeared, he looked disinterested, unfit and stood more chance of clearing the Wedlock Stand than hitting the goal. They cried for old times sake when he left but couldn't believe their luck when West Ham were mug enough to take him off their wage bill.

City are back in the Championship with us, Do you see them falling over themselves to get their former 'star' back for a promotion push?