Barnsley Fan Cam?

Guest scarboroughowl2

Guest intercity0wl

I'm editing it tomorrow :-)

Apologies for the delay - there's three episodes due out from Monday 

And they're cracking ones too - some top stuff in em !

Thats good to hear Neil, always enjoy watching them, feel annoyed with my self now, for even thinking the delay might be caused by you messing about with stuff to do with some crappy noise music band, or Girly Boxing  lol   

Thats good to hear Neil, always enjoy watching them, feel annoyed with my self now, for even thinking the delay might be caused by you messing about with stuff to do with some crappy noise music band, or Girly Boxing  lol   

ha ha ha ha !!

Genuinely sorry - have held up the whole process and had to be working on summat full time

Back on it now and getting FanCam to SWFC this weekend for them to approve and upload :-)

Thanks for everyone's support of FanCam this season so far - hope you've enjoyed watching our crazy little half an hour show that's made up on the spot and filmed in sometimes deafening atmospheres and presented by someone who didn't want to be a presenter and who still doesn't 

lol

Got some big ideas and plans for it - hopefully we can get stuck into them soon - just waiting for a couple of things to happen :-)

Owlstalk Shop