Business

there have been so many calls for DJ's head over the last few weeks, I have been on and off but all the time I have said it is not the fault of DJ. His boss, Mandaric, has repeatedly said he is running a business. Well let me submit this, any entrepreneur that procrastinates over the appointment of one of his key workers (team members) only illustrates one thing - he is "nickel n diming" (great American phrase).

The way they went about signing the much wanted Antonio left Dave Jones in a situation that most managers would have said "go to hell". In the meantime whilst this fiasco was happening, he was expected to sign the remainder of his team who he wanted to play with this guy - who had still not be confirmed. And he was expected to bring them in without any money as MM was saving up the 750,000 quid for the star member. 750,000 quid!! (if it was that much)

In the meantime, DJ had to illustrate to the fan base that the owner had the best interests of the club at heart - really??

There is a lot more going off behind DJ that we are not aware of (this is normal) but no wonder he has a long face every time he is seen - put yourselves in this guys position.

I am now going into hiding as I fear a Salman Rushdie type threat will be issued as I have spoke against the "man who saved our club".

(Better take my photo off my profile!)

Guest Big Guns

When he took the job he will have been told that Aldridge pulls the strings but will have said ok otherwise he'd still be on the dole with the rest of the scousers now

Going out robbing and nicking cars