Abusive chanting vs. Physical assault.

There isn't really a comparison to be made, is there?

So all you Leeds fans and the select few of our chuffing moron fans, stop using the song about Turkey to justify what happened last night.

Lets get one thing clear straight away - I hate that song. I won't sing it. It's horrible and shouldn't be heard at any ground as far as I'm concerned.

It's taking the wee wee out of people being killed, it's pathetic and embarrassing. I sit on the North, and when I heard it start up I just say and shook my head, and I'm happy to say no one around me joined in.

Can you imagine our reaction if someone started a chant about the two poor lads who died on their way down to Coventry that time? We'd be livid, and rightfully so.

However, the Leeds fans need to learn to take as good as they get, and not react like cavemen when they hear something they don't like.

You can't sing about the Man U plane disaster and incorrectly claim that someone is a paedophile, and THEN moan about the Turkey chant.

And to use it as an excuse for what that little fucking moron did... Well, then you're just as bad as him.

Learn to take responsibility for your actions, and stop trying to blame the rest of the world just because you're a bit of a tail.

Minority of leeds fans was actually there to support and watch a good game of football the rest was just after violence and to cause mayhem it was a great game upto 70mins or so then for me went down hill warnock same old story never changes it was a farse an a disgrace!