10 games in

So 10 games in and we are in the bottom 3. This surprises me as I thought we may be mid table by this point. A good start has gave way to a shocking run with some truly dreadful defending this season. Today I was hopeful of an improvement after the Burnley result. After 20 mins I thought great we look more solid and hopefully we can nab a goal before half time and have something to build on second half. Unfortunately nothing more materialised and in all honesty I don't recall their keeper making a save all match. I said to my pals "It looks like we are going for a 0-0" Either that or we hoped to counter attack and sneak one and defend. Given our defensive frailties this was always going to be a risk and sure enough this proved true when mokwena (excuse spelling) slotted in late on. After that I wasn't confident we would get back in it, unlike last season when we never knew when we were beat. All in all a very flat day. To not work their keeper is unacceptable and we have to do much more in this league. I don't profess to know the answers, whether a change of tactics, formations or ultimately a change in manager, but I know Mandaric isn't a patient man and if this keeps up it will be curtains for DJ before December. I only hope whatever needs to happen to get us on the right track, happens soon, cos after last season this feels poo pooe and I don't want this feeling.