Midfield

Guest @DSapeyOwl

Guest @DSapeyOwl

Why are they escaping all the flak? The wingers are there to create chances for Bothroyd who gets boo'd for winning everything in the air and not having a scoring chance and Semedo/Mccabe and Barkley should be there to help out the defence and didn't do this at all yesterday. Up to yet Semedo seems very below par for this divison (Awaits abuse) and I was like everyone else last season praising him saying he was our best player etc etc but it seems to me that whenever he has a good game we play well and he hasn't been any good since the second half at Derby. Pecnik was awful again and JJ did nothing when he came on. It seems to me that we are very under equipped in midfield, I know we've got Lines coming back soon but lets face it he was hardly pulling any trees up in L1 and if I'm honest I can see him going downhill like Potter did. So IMO we need to strengthen the midfield and fast.

I don't think that Semedo is not good enough to play well at this level.

However I'm very against way, he is playing. That gung-ho pressing style where he chases everyone on the pitch worked against teams that weren't THAT good on the ball, but now at higher level, he is leaving us open, ad teams are capitalising on that.

If only we got Keit Treacy in the Summer. I firmly believe we would stand much better on the field, and would have more points then we have now.