What's with all the negativity?

Guest Green_Owl

Guest Green_Owl

First of all I understand that we're on a losing streak that nobody wants to be on. I hate losing as much as the nexy guy but lets put things into perspective. We aren't a bad team and we have a lot of quality.

Didn't think we looked bad today, not great but not bad. We all know you can't throw a team together and it's gonna take time. It's all well and good aiming high but we still need to get behind the team when things aren't going well. Put it this way, would you run and chase more for people who are booing or people who are cheering you on?

DJ and MM are building the club up, not just the team. Did we have a scouting network before? Not really. We're in a much better position now than we were a year ago and we'll be in an even better position when DJ leves.

I think realistically we have to finish as high as we can this season and mount a real challenge next season but this is one of the toughest leagues around.

Football's a frustrating game but slagging players off on Twitter ain't gonna help anybody.

I don't always agree with DJ's team selection but he's the professional manager with a fantastic record in real life, I'm the plumber with an OK record on Football Manager so I accept his decisions and trust his judgement. Not all of his signings are gonna be world beaters but who's are?

Can we please stop this rogering idiocy and make the players want to play for us? UTO