My Match Reports

Guest @DSapeyOwl

Guest @DSapeyOwl

To all fellow Wednesday fan I am writing a match report about every match I go to this season (Every home, a good chunk of away) as I see it.

The website it is on is: www.breadandbutterfootball.com the posts about SWFC are by me. There is only two so finding them shouldn't be a problem. I did one for each match we have played this season including the Capital One Cup match so if you would be so kind as to read them and give me feedback I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

It's always nice to see people writing passionately about Wednesday and i enjoyed this for the most part. One piece of constructive criticism though, the sentence that begins by talking about JJ and MA's understanding, and ends with "goodnight vienna" is 136 words long, with no comma's. It's one of my worst traits too when i'm writing, i.e. long sentences, but i usually have comma's! I felt breathless whilst reading it. Just be a little more careful when editing i would suggest. Overall though, really good effort, i enjoyed your style and it's always good when it's from a fans perspective!

Guest @DSapeyOwl

It's always nice to see people writing passionately about Wednesday and i enjoyed this for the most part. One piece of constructive criticism though, the sentence that begins by talking about JJ and MA's understanding, and ends with "goodnight vienna" is 136 words long, with no comma's. It's one of my worst traits too when i'm writing, i.e. long sentences, but i usually have comma's! I felt breathless whilst reading it. Just be a little more careful when editing i would suggest. Overall though, really good effort, i enjoyed your style and it's always good when it's from a fans perspective!

Thanks mate! I generally am pretty good with the commas so I'll watch out for that, thanks again!