When will Brighton tickets be on sale?

Guest PointlessOwl

Guest Phoenix

FYI: Phoned up, got two no problem. £34 a ticket, what league do they think they're in? Just because they know we'll sell out our allocation...

Guest chapeltom

Funny as soon as I bought my Palace ticket it was here within a couple of days, ordered BHA ticket last Tuesday and nothing yet, odd. Only 11 days for it to arrive though.

I tried to get two £28 tickets online yesterday morning. It let me put them in my shopping basket, but when it came to checkout there was only one ticket there. I removed it and went back to add the tickets again from scratch in case I'd made a mistake, but the option of £28 tickets had gone (those two blocks had disappeared from the list). I logged out and then logged back in and the two blocks were showing again, and this time I was able to add the two £28 tickets and pay for them. My guess is that there are still plenty of £28 tickets remaining, but the site just isn't displaying it properly.

That's what happened to me, but I assumed the £28 tickets had sold out. Oh well, should be a good one, sounds like we'll have a respectable number there.

Guest chapeltom

Reading the OS, S1A looks like its sold out. S1D and E in the corner have sold out and we are onto the behind the goal tickets. That could potentially mean we've sold 1500+

Edited by chapeltom