Transfers

I like how the club are going about these, not saying anything until they're complete, it's not stopping people on here though getting worked up when the media are coming out with names and folks are getting annoyed when they're not coming off.

I maybe wrong but the club haven't even mentioned Gardner have they?

I like how the club are going about these, not saying anything until they're complete, it's not stopping people on here though getting worked up when the media are coming out with names and folks are getting annoyed when they're not coming off.

I maybe wrong but the club haven't even mentioned Gardner have they?

I agree. Keep it under the radar.

Quite refreshing.

Jones has a 'good eye'. He knows what he wants.

Guest Greasy

I'm liking the fact we've still not spent anything on three players who should be class as this level. If we keep Gardner fit then we have the best centre back in the league, and with Kirkland the best keeper. Kieran Lee isn't proven at this level, but is clearly a cut above League One so should adapt well into a good team. Also he's hardly a risk on a free transfer, his contract is three years but I'm confident he'll be a good player.

Personally I think it's taken fans quite some time to get use to. Sure, their's been disappointments, but the bottom line is that we're no longer getting creamed in the transfer market. We're now getting value for money, performers who want to play for the club and be part of our new beginning. So what if we missed out on ALF and BEN, we didn't miss out on promotion and it turned out to be one hell of a great season in every respect.