Teamcard points

Guest davet30

Guest davet30

After seeing this :-->

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~2775520,00.html

Now a Saturday is the only day I can get down to the shop to have a look round and buy stuff. It just so happened that the missus had a rare Saturday off on the 19th so we scheduled a visit in only to find we were too late as the shop shuts at 4.00.

I intended to visit the following Saturday but a family emergency caused me to miss that.

I then thought I could order stuff online (but don't really like to do this without actually looking at the stuff first) and use the points up there but there doesn' t appear to be a way to use them online?? :blink:

I thought I may be able to get a gift card and have it so I could pick it up in the shop later so I could have a look round but the screen was blank when I went there?? :blink:

I've got about 1350 points to use which equates to £13.50 but it doesn't appear I can get to it. :sad:

I sent this email to enquiries yesterday but as yet I've not had a reply:

Hi,

I have failed to get to the store these last 2 weekends in time to use my accumulated teamcard points before the 31st deadline.

It is unlikely I can get to the store during the normal office hours.

Q1, can I use my teamcard points on the online shop when purchasing goods as it appears I am unable to do so (just been and did a dummy run up to the point of purchasing.

If I can, and I want to see goods prior to purchasing then..

Q2 can I use my teamcard points to purchase a giftcard?

Thanks

PS does anyone have the 01142 number for the shop as the 0845 number is a pain.

Thanks

I was just checking mine on the website and noticed it does say you can use them online but as you ask how?

I also noticed this : get your act together Teamcard!!

Is there an expiry date on my points?

TeamCard points collected between now and 31st December 2009 will remain valid until 31st May 2010.

I gave up and use quidco - real cash at better rates.

I had some team card points from family in-shop purchases a but struggled to find anything to buy in our 'megastore'

Team points needs to really improve - and remove the ridiculous time limit