Last time Vs Huddersfield

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

17th December 2011

Owls: Bywater, Tavernier, Reda, R Jones, Batth, Prutton, Lines, Semedo, Marshall, Watt, O'Grady

Subs: O'Donnell, Bennett, JJ, Morrison, Lowe

*Crossed no longer with club/out on loan/suspended

Added to the squad: Antonio, Treacy, Ranger, Buxton, Madine, Llera, Weaver/Jameson

Huddersfield: Bennett, Hunt, Naysmith, Clarke, Bruce, Roberts, Gobern, Miller, Ward, Rhodes, Novak

Subs: Colgan, Woods, Arfield, McDermott, Parkin

*Crossed no longer with club/injured/suspended (Don't think Miller is in favour)

Added to the squad: Kay, Morrison, T Clarke, Arismendi, Lee, Cadamarteri, Smithies

We are certainly stronger now than last time we played them.

Buxton was a huge miss that game, Tavernier gave Roberts so much time and space.

Their team will look quite different too, it looks like everyone who i have put 'added to the squad' for them will start bar Cadamarteri.

Woods will come in for Hunt. Roberts was on the bench their last game.

Guest York-owl-chris

Yeah we definitely seem a lot stronger. Antonio makes up for Marshall (if not adds more). I think it should be an unchanged side from Preston, with Batth replacing suspended Jones obviously.

Took a girl to her first game swfc game and it was this one. She pretty much saw me in every single emotion. The good thing is she fell in love with Wednesday (not me) and has been since (the derby) When Rhodes scored it felt like a huge weight had fallen on me and knocked everything out of me i couldn't believe it

We owe these one

COME ON WEDNESDAY !!!!!