Milan has form - it doesn't look good

I'm totally gutted about Megson but we really shouldn't be surprised. Milan has form. He's not known for holding on to his managers and it's not always, or even usually from what I can see, about the results.

Stability seems to be one of those things that everyone says is key to long term success but no Chairmen stick with.

I'm deflated, angry, pissed off. Milan has completely lost my respect - and before anyone starts about him saving us just realise it was a business decision - and bloody good business for him. He could sell us now and make a hansom profit.

As far as I'm concerned he can f off.

From Wikipedia

Portsmouth

In 1998 he sold Nice and took over English club Portsmouth, to whom he had been introduced by ex-player Preki.

After struggling for a number of years in the second tier of English football (now called the Football League Championship) Portsmouth won promotion as champions to the Premier League, arguably the richest football division in the world. This was due in large part to Mandarić's appointment of the experienced manager Harry Redknapp. Mandarić appointed Velimir Zajec as executive director, a move that caused tension between Redknapp and Mandarić. Shortly afterwards Redknapp resigned from Portsmouth.

[edit]Leicester City

On 13 February 2007, Mandarić was officially unveiled as owner of Leicester City. In April 2007, he sacked manager Kelly and replaced him with Nigel Worthington as caretaker manager for the last five games of the season. At the end of the season, Martin Allen was named the club's new permanent manager but Allen left after only three months in charge in August as a result of deteriorating relations with Mandarić.[8] gary megson was then appointed in September, becoming the third manager since Mandarić took over the club. Megson left after only six weeks in charge to take control of Premier League team Bolton Wanderers. Ian Holloway was Mandarić's fourth permanent manager, appointed in November 2007. However, Leicester were relegated to League One at the end of the season for the first time in the club's history; many observers attributed this to the large turnover in managers since Mandarić took control of the club.[9]