Southern Owl - Herts/Portsmouth

Guest Pickle66

sorry. You had to buy tickets for the last 2 home games plus the palace game this coming saturday. I have a season ticket so don't have that problem. Did contemplate buying tickets just so I could sell on to someone for the UTD game but never got round to doing so :-)Hope you are successful in your quest

It's worth doing.I have a season ticket but sent a letter begging the club to allow my mum and brother to go to the game and the ticket office contacted me saying that I was allowed to purchase their tickets!!They are taking exceptions into account it seems, although you'd better be quick as 2 of the 3 games have now elapsed!!!

Guest Pickle66

Great to hear they are being more flexible for us in exile - i think they should too cos i spend a blumin fortune travelling back and forth, not that i begrudge it. Might send a letter myself in the hope i can get an additional ticket, as if i can't get to Hillsbro i let my brother-in-law use my season ticket, so he can take my nephew (his son) who i bought a ticket for so he doesn't miss out. Feel guilty that i will be at the game and he won't due to it being my ticket