GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING

Prior to Milan taking over at S6 we were winning and drawing a few games,scoring a lot of goals (o.k some were in the jpt) but the fact of the matter is that,it seems a bit of a coincidence since the Bristol rovers game we've been totally shot shy,outplayed and and out thought.

We weren't playing particularly well,but still getting results,people were saying that all it wanted was tweaking here and there,decent left back,somebody in midfield,the fact is,since we now have money to bring players in the whole shape of the team has gone.

We have gone from wanting to replace the odd player and backup squad member to replacing a whole back four half way through the season,it can't be done,you can't expect anybody to gel into a solid back four within a week of meeting each other,and so this cycle has carried on throughout all the positions of the team,where we have this situation now.

It's time to get back to what we were doing in the 1st place,and that's putting Mellor and Morrisson back up front for a start then work back to what the rest of the team was (albeit without Darren Purse of course),then tweaking it here and there,let's be honest we were moaning back then because there were a lot of people saying that the results we were getting,we would finish outside the playoffs FFS,i'd take that now.

With all the turmoil that this club has gone through in the last 10 to 15 yrs,nobody in their right mind should have expected to rise up straight away,all it wanted was stability,to start playing with confidence,playing well,putting bums back on seats and if that meant another season in this division so be it,but look where it's got us,we're back slagging the players off,booing when they come back after half time (that's not on),and giving the new players grief when they've only just stepped into the club.

One pissed off murray10 who's just renewed......Dark%20Sad.gif

The players know that a lot for them wont be here come the end of the season.

Their attitude [which stinks] appears to be,"Why bother putting the effort in, when I'm just going to be replaced?"

It happens at clubs at both ends of the table, espeically after a regime change such as the one we have had, in both the Directors box and the dressing room.

I think we'll stay up if we get 5 more points. Tranmere and Walsall are looking to be massive massive games in this clubs history. God, how terrible an indicment of our current situation is that statement!

I'll be at the Walsall game, too, not going to be one for the faint hearted I feel.

Edited by Anthndav