Isaiah Osbourne

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

Who still think's we should try and sign him up?

flippinghell on today's performance it looked like he has never played football before. Awful.

One other thing why does Megson seem to drop the same players, Ie M Morrison, D Jones, Reynolds yet players like Teale play every week?

He was being asked to do two jobs - break it up and pass it. Not ready to write him off yet. He and JOB may work in a 3, with someone like Miller/Coke. But the two of them sat too deep, meaning any 2nd balls dropping from the front was dropping straight to a Brentford man and we weren't tight enough.

Guest Sheff Owl

He was being asked to do two jobs - break it up and pass it. Not ready to write him off yet. He and JOB may work in a 3, with someone like Miller/Coke. But the two of them sat too deep, meaning any 2nd balls dropping from the front was dropping straight to a Brentford man and we weren't tight enough.

Don't get me wrong Osbourne has a couple of good games for us but today he could not pass the ball 5 yards and there is no excuse for that.

I do think he has got something but today he was shocking! (not just him tho)

I think the reason he may have stood out as being especially sheeite tonight was because he was the only one that was prepared to hold on to the ball and try to find a pass. Granted he more often than not found an opponent or the stand, but at least he was attempting something positive (take note Gary Teale).