Thanx Wednesday

Cheers for all the positive comments about HUFC.

Everyone I have spoken to has said what a fantastic fans Wednesday have & what a great day/weekend they had out in Sheffield. Owls were great on our forums offering us advice on places to go, trams to take, etc. You were also welcoming in the numerous pubs we drank in. You never looked down your noses at us as others have in the past and treated us with respect (Leeds for example displayed nothing but arrogance so it served them right that we beat them in the league and the FA Cup). We all appreciate this and you have won over many new friends down in the west country.

Someone asked me in a previous thread whether we still had our bull. Yes we do but he only makes appearances at home for big cup ties. Otherwise we have to make do with that furry pillock you saw on Saturday.

Wednesday are a huge football club that we can never hope to seriously rival stop pissin about against teams like Peterborough (who are no better than us) and get back to where you where you rightfully belong – in the top flight of English football.

Hopefully our paths will cross again – at Edgar Street in the FA Cup & we can parade our real BULL – the meanest motherfukkin mascot in the whole of the football league.

I have said in previous postings that I was a kopite for 3 years & this weekend has solidified that bond. Wednesday will always be my No.2 team from now on.

All the best – go and stuff the Brumboys!