if we dont sack him now the oppurtinity will be missed

Guest brockowl

Guest brockowl

If he doesnt get sacked today he will survive for a couple more weeks

we will beat yeovil on tuesday and probably beat hereford sunday.

and we will here Irvine stating " we responded fantastically well"

sorry but I hate this guy and would actually prefer for us to be shocking tuesday and get beat.

he doesnt deserve anymore time in the job and really should have walked after yesterday.

If he doesnt get sacked today he will survive for a couple more weeks

we will beat yeovil on tuesday and probably beat hereford sunday.

and we will here Irvine stating " we responded fantastically well"

sorry but I hate this guy and would actually prefer for us to be shocking tuesday and get beat.

he doesnt deserve anymore time in the job and really should have walked after yesterday.

Careful, you'll have the TrueFanTM brigade on soon questioning how you could possibly call yourself a supporter.

For the record I agree with you, the sooner he's out the better and if that means losing to Yeovil and/or going out of the cup to Hereford then so be it.

Careful, you'll have the TrueFanTM brigade on soon questioning how you could possibly call yourself a supporter.

For the record I agree with you, the sooner he's out the better and if that means losing to Yeovil and/or going out of the cup to Hereford then so be it.

I have had a go at People for wishing losses on us to get rid of AI but i have hit my limit, flip it you can minus me all you want but i really think a loss and the imminent sacking of AI would put us in a better position to go uo than a win and keeping him until the end of the season!!

Anyone else feel like he is just going to be here forever? I just don't feel like he is going any time soon, i can see him surviving some how, for some reason we are stuck with him, every week i think it's over for him but no he's here next week!