Why do some mangers succeed, & others not

Any job requires 2 basic skills 1st knowledge of every aspect of the task, 2nd the will to make sure the players fully understand what`s expected of them

if they can`t fulfill their part in your scheme you have to find out why, if their not able to adapt, you get rid after fully finding out in training they can`t do as their

told. Then you ask for funds for a replacement, having found this player you seek ensuring he can do the task at his present club, or like Brian Clough did

adapt him to suit your style of play, i.e. make players entirely able to suit your needs, if you can`t either you go or they do, seems simple enough doesn`t it.

Any job requires 2 basic skills 1st knowledge of every aspect of the task, 2nd the will to make sure the players fully understand what`s expected of them

if they can`t fulfill their part in your scheme you have to find out why, if their not able to adapt, you get rid after fully finding out in training they can`t do as their

told. Then you ask for funds for a replacement, having found this player you seek ensuring he can do the task at his present club, or like Brian Clough did

adapt him to suit your style of play, i.e. make players entirely able to suit your needs, if you can`t either you go or they do, seems simple enough doesn`t it.

I love it when the spirit of Christmas takes over.

Mangers huh?

How festive biggrin.gif