Agree or Disagree

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

There seems to be quite a split decision on here regarding Alan Irvine - right man or wrong man? Stay or go? and so on.

I wrote this in another thread so anyone agree/disagree?

Players in incorrect positions

Sticking with the same players every week no matter how they play

The players on the bench can't get a chance (they must be getting pissed off)

He has wiped them of creativity and pace

We are like robots, they need freedom to play

The 2 CM players that helped relegate are still being picked together

Tommy MIller is a CM not a flipping right/left winger.

Tudgay has played well yes but sometimes you have to have the balls to take him off if he is not performing.

Heffernan must have done something really bad.

Players cant get consistency because Irvine plays them one game then they are dropped even if they have had a good game for the 'favourites'.

Each week we hear on the TV/Radio how good the opposition are, not being funny but we are not playing Manchester United, we are giving these teams so much respect we are going out there with a negative mind frame because Irvine has gone on about it all week how good they are it much feel like we are playing Manchester Untied but in reality we are playing Leyton orient who are not doing great in the League but at we are at HOME, we should be taking the game to them, yet just like all season we are not creating too much and to win games you need to create and score goals.

Yesterday it was plainly obvious that the Morrison/Tudgay partnership was not working they was miles apart or too close, some of the time they was both going for the same ball - could Irvine not see that? yet it carried on most of the game and you could see Morrison/Tudgay getting annoyed because they was getting in each others way.

Teale/Spurr do they actually like each other? because numerous times there was passes on and it looked like they refused to pass to each other.

As been said many times since the game yesterday we scored a goal and seemed happy to hang on to that, i mean flipping hell 5 in Midfield in the second half against Orient what a joke that was.

It's ok people saying Irvine has still got most of Laws squad well did Irvine not bring in 9 players and he picks the team and decides to leave some of them out for the players that performed shocking last season. We have the same Defence as last season - we have seen the same Midfield partnership from last season many times this season and it just does not work - why can't Irvine see this?

I really do this Irvine is giving the players too much information that is baffling them and sooner or later imo we are gonna see players aruging with each other and players on the bench getting fooked off big time.

As for the half time little warm up WTF is all that about? what is it suppose to do? i mean is it just to prove a point that they are doing something, the guy even has to show the players what to do - can't he just tell them i mean they are not 5 years old.

Guest Sheff Owl

I really don't get it - no we can't expect to storm the League and every team is gonna be a walk over but it's the way we are going about it, we are making the job much, much harder than it already is....to win a game you have to create chances and score goals do we really look like doing that?

i agree that there are too many threads regarding irvines style of football and wanting the man out, cant they all be condensed into one. it seems that everyone wants to start their own thread about it.