team card

Hi ,could anybody from the club please help,i noticed from the official site that new partners had been added,now one of those partners-lookers of sheffield are the ones i am buying a new car from in November.

Normally if i see something on the net i want to buy i click on the teamcard page,buy the item and points are added to my card,so how do i go about getting points (5000 for the car) ,do i show my card at the showroom and points are added there,or do i show a proof of receipt at the megastore.

Your help in this would be most grateful,as i'd hate to lose out on that many points....cheers

Hi ,could anybody from the club please help,i noticed from the official site that new partners had been added,now one of those partners-lookers of sheffield are the ones i am buying a new car from in November.

Normally if i see something on the net i want to buy i click on the teamcard page,buy the item and points are added to my card,so how do i go about getting points (5000 for the car) ,do i show my card at the showroom and points are added there,or do i show a proof of receipt at the megastore.

Your help in this would be most grateful,as i'd hate to lose out on that many points....cheers

Lookers are a 'high street' partner, rather than online - so with those partners you just need to produce your card before purchase.

So, just take your card into the showroom and your salesperson/consultant will take the details and the points will be processed once the purchase has gone through.

Hope this helps!

Lookers are a 'high street' partner, rather than online - so with those partners you just need to produce your card before purchase.

So, just take your card into the showroom and your salesperson/consultant will take the details and the points will be processed once the purchase has gone through.

Hope this helps!

Cheers deejay