Student Tickets for Notts County

Guest vitesseowl

Guest vitesseowl

Deejayone, can you confirm that as a student season ticket holder will I be able to purchase a student ticket online for the Notts County game?

Last season it was impossible to do this as I was only offered an adult ticket for games which were advertised as having a student discount.

Deejayone, can you confirm that as a student season ticket holder will I be able to purchase a student ticket online for the Notts County game?

Last season it was impossible to do this as I was only offered an adult ticket for games which were advertised as having a student discount.

Yes its unreserved seating

Yes you can get a student ticket of you buy before the game, ie from the Megastore

Caz

?

Hi there

due to the categorisation not working for away games while they are on limited sale, then you cant buy a student ticket until it goes to general sale. What I suggest you do is ring the ticket hotline mon-fri between 9am and 5pm and you should get the Megastore rather than the call centre, ask them first to make sure then explain you cant buy online for that reason and they will waive the ticket charge for buying on the phone

Caz

Guest vitesseowl

The massive advantages of buying tickets online is that you can choose which seats you want and it is effectively free, no phone call costs.

I don't understand why having sent you proof of my student status that your computer system cannot then sell me a student ticket.

Just out of interest how many student season ticket holders are there at SWFC? If it is a signicant number e.g. more than a 100 wouldn't it be worthwhile getting whoever devised the online ticket system to reprogram it so that it was able to cope with students, there are quite a few of us about!

we have requested this work to be done, however it is in a stack of other requests too. I understand your frustration we are working on this, but have offered an alternative solution. As the Notts County game is free seating, choosing your seat is not an issue. This does work for all home games its just away games where we have a problem

Caz