My opinions on this evening

Strafford resigning today is an absolute disaster, and the appointment of Howard Wilkinson as chairman even more so. What skills or characteristics does this guy have to fulfil a role as chairman, and whats wrong with one of our other Directors stepping up the the plate? They have been at the club for years and have experience at board room level..... but oh no, just like the last time a chairman resigned, nobody is willing to stand up and be counted, and put an honest days shift in.

Strafford has refreshed our club from top to bottom and improved things on many levels, now we are stuck with the same old faces, all out of ideas.

I have spent some time comparing the original statement on the rejected takeover, the club statement today, and Straffords statement - all of which are communicated in very different ways.

The clubs statement on the rejected takeover is focussed very much on the pounds and pence, who owns what percentage and who controls what (almost in a selfish, greedy manner). Straffords comments are more about what is in the best interests of the club, the difficulties in the boardroom, and that the club can still make the right decision int he next week or two. He doesn't even mention ownership, money or fees.

I believe that the current board of directors are rejecting the deal because it is not in their personal interests. As Strafford is not in agreement, but his role as charman was always to facilitate investment - his position is untenable so has little alternative but to resign.

I cant think of anything worse than the current board in control, and a serious protest is long overdue - its time to make life very uncomfortable for these leaches. I live 2 hours away so its difficult for me to have any input, but Its time a small goup of fans got together and organised some serious protests against the current board.

Who's up for it? Maybe if we can pave the way for Strafford and pay him a salary, we can fix this

COME ON!!!!!!

Hulley, Cooke and greirson care about one thing and one thing only...getting there money back they don't give a flying about the club, the fans or the good name of SWFC,,,brendan behan once said that ireland would never be free till there was a priest hanging from every lamp post...feel free to substitute your own choice for priest