Well here's wishing each and everyone a great Sunday

Guest chezzyowl

Guest chezzyowl

Well guys and gals I'm off to Espana in the morning.

I sincerely wish I was there on Sunday but last time this happened was play off final weekend, so here's hoping ts an omen

Be strong be brave get behind the boys and make the ground shake as Kaiserslauten, Chelsea semi final, Brentford play off semi...

So good luck I'll be thinking about you all

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM on you Blue and white wizards.

Guest jdowl1

I sincerely wish I was there on Sunday but last time this happened was play off final weekend, so here's hoping ts an omen

Be strong be brave get behind the boys and make the ground shake as Kaiserslauten, Chelsea semi final, Brentford play off semi...

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM on you Blue and white wizards.

Have a good hol,,at least you can watch it on tv,,,UTO

Cheers Man, Enjoy the break, Hillsborough will be ready, hope the team will be too.

Guest bigblue

I'm off to Spain in the morning too. And happen to be a Chezzy Owl.

It's a business trip though, so I'll be back in time for the game. Not sure I'm looking forward to it much if I'm honest though!