Just got back

well on monday actually!

First I wanted to say hi to the owls talkers I bumped into met Inter0wl - thanks for the pint!, SWFC261279 (?) and Waz (?) on the stadium tour.

Highlight for me was definitely the Stadium tour. Great value and great to see what goes on behind the scenes.

Scunny was best forgotten. Plymouth - not sure about the game but a great fighting result I thought.

Interesting tactics with no obvious wingers but I think it may pay off. The lads look to finally have some fight in them and I think we will come good until the end of the season and end up mid table - as per usual. But in fairness that would be great this season.

As for the Players - Varney hadn't impressed in the couple of times I had seen him before but Friday showed what he can do and I think his interview shows he really wants to be here. Nice to here.

Thought Simek also did well coming on for BUxton, maybe the injury is a blessing in disguise and Simek will get his chance.

Clarke - frustrating as ever against scunny - he looks as if he coul be good but its not all there. Soares looked like an older Boden, could come good - wait and see.

Thought Purse was ok as well but there were moments in both games where the heart stopped - these will be punished by better players. However it can't help whn the crowd are always on his and Buxtons back whenever they get the ball. A little support wouldn't go a miss! They are on our side after all!

All in all - the squad is mid table! ON their day they can beat anyone but if they were any better as players they would be playing elsewhere. So I don't see the point of complaining.

Up the owls! here's hoping to sneak over for one more game this season!

Guest intercity0wl

well on monday actually!

First I wanted to say hi to the owls talkers I bumped into met Inter0wl - thanks for the pint!, SWFC261279 (?) and Waz (?) on the stadium tour.

Highlight for me was definitely the Stadium tour. Great value and great to see what goes on behind the scenes.

Scunny was best forgotten. Plymouth - not sure about the game but a great fighting result I thought.

Interesting tactics with no obvious wingers but I think it may pay off. The lads look to finally have some fight in them and I think we will come good until the end of the season and end up mid table - as per usual. But in fairness that would be great this season.

As for the Players - Varney hadn't impressed in the couple of times I had seen him before but Friday showed what he can do and I think his interview shows he really wants to be here. Nice to here.

Thought Simek also did well coming on for BUxton, maybe the injury is a blessing in disguise and Simek will get his chance.

Clarke - frustrating as ever against scunny - he looks as if he coul be good but its not all there. Soares looked like an older Boden, could come good - wait and see.

Thought Purse was ok as well but there were moments in both games where the heart stopped - these will be punished by better players. However it can't help whn the crowd are always on his and Buxtons back whenever they get the ball. A little support wouldn't go a miss! They are on our side after all!

All in all - the squad is mid table! ON their day they can beat anyone but if they were any better as players they would be playing elsewhere. So I don't see the point of complaining.

Up the owls! here's hoping to sneak over for one more game this season!

Glad you got back safe, was a pleasure meetng you, told you the tour was worth the money. You were welcome to the pint mate after the journey you had put in plus i managed to fit it into my better halfs round :laugh: .

Hope to catch ya again sometimes, give us a bell if your over again.

Edited by intercity0wl