Gary the postman, John the landlord...

Are you out there Gary from KImberworth, living in Brighton when last seen? Had many good times at away matches in the south - remember in particular how we beerily sang Wednesday songs in a Highbury pub where we spent all evening with Arsenal fans after they beat us 7-1?

John, landlord of a pub in Dartford at the time, mate of Gary's? Great trip to Gillingham in 95 after a prolonged stop at his establishment, with scarves flying out of the train window.

Girl who was a friend of theirs (forget her name) with whom I ended up travelling to 93 League Cup Final in the boot of Paul's car?

Whatever happened to you all?

Guest singingtheblues

Are you out there Gary from KImberworth, living in Brighton when last seen? Had many good times at away matches in the south - remember in particular how we beerily sang Wednesday songs in a Highbury pub where we spent all evening with Arsenal fans after they beat us 7-1?

John, landlord of a pub in Dartford at the time, mate of Gary's? Great trip to Gillingham in 95 after a prolonged stop at his establishment, with scarves flying out of the train window.

Girl who was a friend of theirs (forget her name) with whom I ended up travelling to 93 League Cup Final in the boot of Paul's car?

Whatever happened to you all?

There also was a lad who travelled up from Southend week in week out. Not seen him for years. Think his name was Darren and he was also a postie.

Guest Mr B

There also was a lad who travelled up from Southend week in week out. Not seen him for years. Think his name was Darren and he was also a postie.

There was a lad from Southend called Darren that followed Wednesday for years. Went to ManCity once with him and a few other lads and he was totally out of it - p155ed as owt before kick off. Good lad, though must be getting on a bit now.

John 'the landlord' lives in brighton, hasent been running a pub for a while but has been trying to get back into it - he is still a massive Wednesdayite and goes to as many games as he can.Gary lives up near Sheffield again (my dad is a postie in brighton and a wednesday fan and this is how i know...) he still goes to games, unsure if he is still has a season ticket tho? seen him a few times at away games like Southampton - both are on Facebook.

John 'the landlord' lives in brighton, hasent been running a pub for a while but has been trying to get back into it - he is still a massive Wednesdayite and goes to as many games as he can.Gary lives up near Sheffield again (my dad is a postie in brighton and a wednesday fan and this is how i know...) he still goes to games, unsure if he is still has a season ticket tho? seen him a few times at away games like Southampton - both are on Facebook.

Thanks a lot for that Caw - as I don't remember their last names, could you pm me to help get in touch? It'd be good to hear from them again.

I met Darren in Southend a couple of years ago as I'm also from Southend. Don't think he gets to many games anymore. Saw him riding his postie bike a couple of months back proudly wearing his Wednesday shirt!