Three tickets in block 545 available - double booked

Guest jm363561

Guest jm363561

UPDATE..... NO CHANGE? POST COMES MID AFTERNOON

UPDATE - AS NOTED I AM WAITNG TO RECEIVE 2 x 3 SETS OF TICKETS, OF WHICH I ONLY NEED ONE SET - THREE OF US HAVE FLOWN IN FOR THE GAME AND I CANNOT SELL SET ONE UNTIL SET TWO IS RECEIVED!

1. ONE SET RECEIVED? SECOND SET EXPECTED THURSDAY.

2. AS NOTED I WILL CONTACT RESPONDENTS IN SEQUENTIAL ORDER? RESPONDENTS 1 AND 2 HAVE INDICATED THEY WILL TAKE THE TICKETS TOMORROW ASSUMING SET TWO RECEIVED? IF THEY DO NOT COLLECT I WILL CONTACT 3, 4, 5 ETC?

3. I AM AN OWLS FAN AND AM NOT AUCTIONING THE TICKETS. LIST PRICE IS MY PRICE! AS NOTED ON THE THREAD?

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN GETTING TICKETS?

Guest jm363561

FINAL UPDATE - TICKETS RECEIVED 18.00 THURSDAY. FIRST TWO RESPONDENTS TOOK THEM.

GOOD LUCK TO THOSE STILL LOOKING.

GO OWLS.

Guest McCowanOwls

Just wanted to pass on my massive thanks for sorting this for my husband and little boy (who burst into tears when I came home with the tickets). They've both just gone to the local shop to buy (in their words) "a boat load of inflatables" singing Wednesday songs as they went. Honestly, the community spirit on here has blown me away. Fans helping fellow fans out without profiteering is brilliant. My husband can't wait to shake your hand on the day and thank you personally. Top Man!!!!!

Guest Hirtysleftfoot

I'd also like to publicly say a massive thank you to the seller for allowing me to buy one of these tickets. John you are a gentleman and indeed a true Wednesdayite for the way youve handled the passing on of your tickets.

Thank you again here's hoping that your efforts are rewarded on Saturday evening

Guest jm363561

THANKS FOR THE MESSAGES. HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE GAME AND GET THE RESULT - I AM IN BLOCK 545. JMM.