Just a few thoughts...

Haven't been tonight but was there on Saturday.  Saturday was ten million times better than the last time I got to go anywhere near Hillsborough.  For a start, we appeared to defend quite well, had a goalkeeper who looked assured and going forward we have a threat, particularly in Saturday's case in Jacques Maghoma whom if he carries on like that performance is going to be a top class player.  May was quiet really, but he's a new guy, so it may take a while for him to warm up.  Nuhiu whilst not the most skilful, at least puts some effort in and wants to do his best and whilst that doesn't necessarily please everyone, well my thoughts are that effort with an average result is a lot better than no effort with no results.  You can look for negativity if you like but that's not helping anyone.  Maguire looks a very useful player in a potentially very good side.  Palmer had potential to be an amazing player if his progression carries on as is.  Madine looked good when he came on and whilst everyone might not like him and lets face it we all have different opinions, if someone puts effort in, I'd rather watch that than someone who can't be arsed and comes off after 50 minutes having earned his money for the week.  Westwood looks the most assured goalkeeper we've had for a while and Kirkland is always going to be a good interchange for that position if needs be.  Hutch is a great player, Lee did well until he had to come off, so in the main there was noone within the side who given the effort and application isn't a good player.  Like I say its all just my opinion but if you have a start, the rest will come eventually.