Carers to Disabled Season Ticket holders

Guest jaks6owl

Guest jaks6owl

hi just a quick one my niece wants to start coming to the matches with me as of next season im a current season ticket holder and was just wondering if anybody out there has one or knows the prices of them she has epilepsy and my sister would rather her come to the matches with me than her having to go as she feels she would be more safe with myself in case anything was to happen

Guest tha_knows

I think there should be prices on the website mate, failing that phone the ticket office sure they would be able to help.

Hope she keeps on top with her medication for it mate, my nan has it and I lost a friend who died in his sleep through it. Best of luck anyway dude.

Guest wednesdaybird

You need proof of dla then your neice can get a season ticket with a carer free, it depends on her age & which stand she wants to sit on how much it is, I am my sons carer he is 11 & we sit on the north stand his season ticket was £71 this season

Guest jaks6owl

thanks mate she has absence epilepsy and has had a operation funded through FABLE who have been excellent in helping her with the problem which is getting better by the day also she has been invited to lots of events by swfc which showed just how community orchestrated our great club is and as well as all her family been owls has increased her desire to attend Wednesday matches 

Guest intercity0wl

You'd have to pay fella.

Yep, the carer can only gain admission if the disable person is also in attendance, also have a look on the Soda Owls website, which is an organization for disabled Wednesday supporters.  The disabled tickets whether match day or S/T are issued on the production, and verification of award of DLA letter  at the higher rate.