Improved off the pitch ? REALLY

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

I stand corrected. 

If that's all it takes to put off a supporter, than it's seriously pathetic. 

that's the problem tho aint it, the club has the reliable hard core of lets say for arguments sake is around 22k who can reasonably be expected to turn up come what may. But these two I was on about fall into the other 15,000 who are out there, but only turn up for the big Games Wycombe for example, and the other odd games when the fancy takes them.

These are the people who I would imagine the cub would like on a regular basis, seeing as apparently we quite simpy don't take enough money to compete with many of our competitors through other forms of revenue.

Maybe I was being a bit OTT with this thread title, but all I could see was near on 50 notes on ticket sales alone that the club was, and has missed out on through a non working system that has personally let me down on numerous occasions in the past.

Having read the posts from many in this thread it may we be a set of circumstances that were out of the clubs control, but I can only go on what I have personally experienced using the system, which if not the clubs fault, means that somebody somewhere is costing the club Money, and no matter how little that amount is, it still IMO should not happen.

Maybe  if the club used the same system as say Donny, where I can phone up and order tickets over the phone with no debit card charge on top,  instead of the few quid we charge to book via the phone  then the problems with the online site would not have mattered today, and the club would have got mi mates ticket money and other bits he may have purchased on the day. Anyway lets hope the Ipswich result makes em want to come to the next home game, UTO