Swfc badge on car number plate

Guest Jon1867

Guest Jon1867

I recently attended Ipswich away and I noticed a Swfc supporter who parked close to where I was parked had a cracking owls number plate on their 4x4 vehicle! But what I loved was they had the Swfc official badge on the number plate instead of the usual GB on the plate on the left hand side of the plate!

I have wanted to have the owls badge on my number plate for ages but I don't know where I can get it done.

I live in Birmingham and I am a season ticket holder on the kop and this is something I have always wanted on my car, absolutely love Swfc and this would be great if I could get it done! If anyone could help me with any information on where I could get this done then it would be very much appreciated!!

This site based in dublin will add any badge (you can send your own by email) http://www.platesforcars.co.uk/designer.php#numberplates

However you may want to read tyhe legal guidelines before putting it on your car

What badges are legal?

The badges which are legal in the UK are the country badges as follows:

GB Euro, Union Jack, Wales, England, Scotland, Isle of Man, Ireland, and Northern Ireland.