Luke Varney

I know it has been mentioned briefly on here, but not given enough attention for me.

Great, great credit to him for telling Warnock where to go and heading straight off down the tunnel rather than clapping their away support last night.

Obviously not every Leeds fan was chanting about DJ/Jimmy Saville and only a handful invaded the pitch with the one imbecile committing assault, so there will have been a number of innocent Leeds fans who understandably feel let down by Varney not applauding their support.

But given the situation last night, it was an important and impressive sybolic gesture from him.

Good lad Luke.

I know it has been mentioned briefly on here, but not given enough attention for me.

Great, great credit to him for telling Warnock where to go and heading straight off down the tunnel rather than clapping their away support last night.

Obviously not every Leeds fan was chanting about DJ/Jimmy Saville and only a handful invaded the pitch with the one imbecile committing assault, so there will have been a number of innocent Leeds fans who understandably feel let down by Varney not applauding their support.

But given the situation last night, it was an important and impressive sybolic gesture from him.

Good lad Luke.

Cool hand, forever ....