Two words

FANTASTIC

Thats the first game i've seen live since the Fulham home game (moved to Portugal and we've lost everything since), and if Milan Mandaric watched the same game as me, there's no way he can even be considering sacking DJ. We completely outplayed them, should have won by 3 or 4 goals, and were incredibly unlucky on more than one occasion. Also, the slick passing football was a joy to watch.

SCUM

Seriously, I doubt even the pigs can rival L**ds scum for their complete rogerwittery. What a bunch of c*nts. They will claim that every team has their idiots, but I completely believe that noone associated with SWFC would do such a thing. Surely he'll be sent down for a fair stretch. Rest of their scum fans, we will always be the only team in Yorkshire, because the rest of you aren't teams, you're packs of rabid hooligans. Karma will get you all in the end.

Even Colin "he went down like a ton of bricks" and "we've got one moron" (there were at least ten on the pitch), waving at the away end after.....utter W*NKER