IMO the bad changes

I think that there has been too many changes in the squad and it's caused an upset.i don't think we have played the same strike force in last 3 games.

Taylor is no where near good enough yet has been made captain.its surely not just me that can see how bad he is.even for his size he doesn win most headers.

There is no quick passing like the start of the season and we have resorted to long ball.

Why have we turned defensive even when attacking.today when Antonio had ball down wing we had our back four then McCabe an Barkley ont here toes.this then resulted in no pressing and there players were able to take time an pick a pass.today there didn't look like any belief in the players that we could win and that they were just goin through the motions.

How can we turn this round? 4 games ago jones was the man now people are calling for his head is that the answer?

I think that there has been too many changes in the squad and it's caused an upset.i don't think we have played the same strike force in last 3 games.

Taylor is no where near good enough yet has been made captain.its surely not just me that can see how bad he is.even for his size he doesn win most headers.

There is no quick passing like the start of the season and we have resorted to long ball.

Why have we turned defensive even when attacking.today when Antonio had ball down wing we had our back four then McCabe an Barkley ont here toes.this then resulted in no pressing and there players were able to take time an pick a pass.today there didn't look like any belief in the players that we could win and that they were just goin through the motions.

How can we turn this round? 4 games ago jones was the man now people are calling for his head is that the answer?

This is a big issue with me too, you have to earn the right to play football. We are letting teams come at us constantly, it is not all the defenced fault. Edited by Fedor