Palace away and student tickets... won't there be a problem?

Guest chapeltom

Guest chapeltom

Hi all

You know we play Palace on 1st September, how the hell are students supposed to get a discount? My NUS card runs out on 31st August, surely they'll be no time to get another sorted?

What with train tickets being £33 to get there! It'll be a steep £30+ admission. if I can't get student admission!

Tom

Guest intercity0wl

Hi all

You know we play Palace on 1st September, how the hell are students supposed to get a discount? My NUS card runs out on 31st August, surely they'll be no time to get another sorted?

What with train tickets being £33 to get there! It'll be a steep £30+ admission. if I can't get student admission!

Tom

Please tell me if im wrong, but if your NUS card runs out on the 31st of August i would assume that any tickets for a game on the 1st of September will have been purchased before the Cards expiary date.

Like i said, i could be well wide of the mark, its just the way my non student head is seeing it.

Guest chapeltom

I'd have thought that. I don't head back to Uni till October and won't be able to get another until then as Uni's have to verify them and send them out.

Guest chapeltom

I've never had it either. Just a thought. Train tickets booked anyway now. 10am arrival in Euston and 7:20 out of Euston :)

Can't wait. Palace and Brighton away :biggrin:

Edited by chapeltom