honeymoon over but still a good point in the end

wasnt the result i guess we expected just didnt fall for us in places tonite but love the no surrender attitude from the players jj bck playing a plus for the team, think manager will be working on certian areas of peoples discion making , hope some one take madine to one side and say dont fight the ref make him see you as the victim cos he got no protection at all tonite bet he,s bruised all over. ps hope someone got the lottery numbers from there keeper cos he was one lucki guy tonite roll on saturday and back to winning ways

Guest Distraught!

That point is equal to the Pigs and 'Udders goal difference.

It can't be understated how important that goal was. As bad as dropping points against Walsall is, we are still very much in the mix. It happens to all teams. It's the equivalent of Man Utd losing at home to Blackburn this season. We just have to put it behind us and get on with the next eight games.

6 wins - 2 draws and we would be in the Championship as I see it. We need an impact striker on loan. The right player could be worth millions to us and Mandaric. That's how I would look at it if I were Mandaric. A clinical finisher now would be literally worth their weight in gold.

Edited by Distraught!