Subs/Subsitutions

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

What is the point of having certain people on the bench if you REFUSE to bring them on??

When you are in need of a goal why keep people like Morrison and M Jones on the bench?

Prutton has been woeful on the wing yet we continue with this...

O'Grady/Madine - DOESN'T NOT WORK - so why do we keep doing it??

Madine has been shocking since he has come back yet continues to get ahead of Lowe and Morrison.

I know Dave Jones didn't pick the team today but i really hope he does something different for Tuesday because we can't continue like this.

We are NOT making full use of the options on the bench, it's the same change's, the same people staying on the pitch everytime.

IT NEEDS SHAKING UP!!

What is the point of having certain people on the bench if you REFUSE to bring them on??

When you are in need of a goal why keep people like Morrison and M Jones on the bench?

Prutton has been woeful on the wing yet we continue with this...

O'Grady/Madine - DOESN'T NOT WORK - so why do we keep doing it??

Madine has been shocking since he has come back yet continues to get ahead of Lowe and Morrison.

I know Dave Jones didn't pick the team today but i really hope he does something different for Tuesday because we can't continue like this.

We are NOT making full use of the options on the bench, it's the same change's, the same people staying on the pitch everytime.

IT NEEDS SHAKING UP!!

So you feel we did need a new manager?