Listening on the radio

Sounds like we've dominated but not made any good chances, I Cant see this improving to be honest, Megson is not attack minded enuff, that's why he comes out with all this "score first goal" balls he likes to score then defend, look at the home game vs tranmere just to name 1, it should have been 6 nil at half time with lots of clear (not half) chances then we finish the game defending on our feking 6 yard line, ill tell you know mandaric will not take this for much longer IMO megson has 2 games to save his job after tonight, he said when he sacked Irvine that he would never give a manager the benefit of the doubt for that long again i read on here alot and you all try to be positive and say its just a few games but they are poor sides, im listening on the radio and stevenage sound very poor VERY flipping UNACCEPTABLE MEGSON, players dont just become bad overnight its upto megson to get the best out of them and at the moment he's not doing his job, he always blames the players but these are his players not its not an inherited squad anymore, im flipping guttered as you can probably tell, WEDNESDAY I LOVE YOU but sometimes i hate you for making me feel like this.

UTO

look mate i respect you as a fellow wednesdayite but dont give me that crap about i havent been to the game, ive been enough this season to see whats been going on, since about christmas time we started to get found out, now everyone knows what were about and unless something changes we'll do well to come in the top 6 !! the sad thing is i could have had a good guess the score would be 0-1 if you had asked me before the kick off

cant score and cant keep a clean sheet not a good combination