Friends & Family tickets

Guest LNM

Trying to buy one additional ticket for sister V Exeter, system says I have 5 frriends and family tickets available. When I click the seat price comes up at £9 (What I pay per ticket on the KOP) but when in the basket the price rises to £17.

Is there an error here or can you not get friends & family tickets at the discounted prices. (otherwise whats really the point of them??)

Thanks,

Guest intercity0wl

Trying to buy one additional ticket for sister V Exeter, system says I have 5 frriends and family tickets available. When I click the seat price comes up at £9 (What I pay per ticket on the KOP) but when in the basket the price rises to £17.

Is there an error here or can you not get friends & family tickets at the discounted prices. (otherwise whats really the point of them??)

Thanks,

Can you expand a bit more please.because the way i read it, (and correct me if im wrong), is that you are entitled to discounted tickets and want to know if you can buy a discounted ticket for a family member who is not entitled to the discount, i must have misread your post haven't I ?

Can you expand a bit more please.because the way i read it, (and correct me if im wrong), is that you are entitled to discounted tickets and want to know if you can buy a discounted ticket for a family member who is not entitled to the discount, i must have misread your post haven't I ?

You havent misread my post. Its just that earlier in the season I used the friends & family tickets to get my mate a ticket and it only charged me £9 like I pay for mine, but now its saying £17.

If I carnt get the tickets for £9, then end of matter. What exactly is the purpose of the friend and family tickets? I was under the impression that over the season you got 5 to use on mates etc to get them in cheaper. Perhaps my heads off in another planet

Guest intercity0wl

You havent misread my post. Its just that earlier in the season I used the friends & family tickets to get my mate a ticket and it only charged me £9 like I pay for mine, but now its saying £17.

If I carnt get the tickets for £9, then end of matter. What exactly is the purpose of the friend and family tickets? I was under the impression that over the season you got 5 to use on mates etc to get them in cheaper. Perhaps my heads off in another planet

Oh right, hope somebody more informed than me on this query can answer for you, i too will be intrested in the answer given to you.

Dont expect an answer from the club though, they seem to have stopped answering anything for the time being.

I didn't think the 'friends and family' section was for anything more than making sure you all get seats together etc as you're all booking at the same time under one person's account. I don't *think* any discounts should be involved. If your friends are adults (not students, armed forces etc) then they should pay full price regardless of if they're your friend or not!

Looks like you found a loophole which has now closed.