Stop with the Meggo out campaigns!

Guest andyofsheffield

I don't know what is for the best Reading, this is a f*cking nightmare Contrary to what some on here believe, I suppose what I really want is gary megson to start showing some signs that he IS the right man for the job Believe me as a Wednesday fan, I'd be more than happy to come on here and say, you know I got it wrong.

Just a gut feeling. There is no exact science as to what/who is a good manager. Just like when Ron took us down. Most realised that we were better sticking with him.

I feel exactly the same now. I think long term Megson will be a good choice for this Club. And there is the evidence of his pedigree to support that.

Even short term relegation won't alter my views.

We need someone who can re-structure the playing side of this Club long term from top to bottom.

I can't think of any other suitable available candidates ATM.

We (and MM) have to keep our nerve.

Guest 03 owl

So you would still keep him if they went down f##k me he would have won about 2-3 out of 26 in that case surely anyone with that sort of record has to be dismissed.

What about dismissing the players as employees ? , i would see it as gross misconduct in my wicked way :biggrin: .