Release of S/T holders seats v Hartlepool

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

I know that the date for S/T holders to claim their Kop seats for the emulsion cup is up sometime around now, anybody at the T/O know when these will appear as available and be able to purchase them online..

I know that the date for S/T holders to claim their Kop seats for the emulsion cup is up sometime around now, anybody at the T/O know when these will appear as available and be able to purchase them online..

I thought only the lower sections are going to be open anyway.

Guest intercity0wl

I thought only the lower sections are going to be open anyway.

Correct, but those who Have a S/T in the lower kop only had so long to reserve their own seats for the match before they were released for general sale, looks like that might have happened as im very pleased with the seat locations I have just purchased online.

Guest britmod_owl

Correct, but those who Have a S/T in the lower kop only had so long to reserve their own seats for the match before they were released for general sale, looks like that might have happened as im very pleased with the seat locations I have just purchased online.

got released yesterday i think, left my kop seats and got seats close enough to irvine to tell him about wings, goals, and attacking football. any one got anything they want me to pass on?