Its Thursday Night, Its Time to Ask?

Guest Infamouszigg

Guest Infamouszigg

Two members of the Long Eaton Wednesday community will be weaving there way up to sunny Sheffield 6Any other exiled Owls going?The Wednesdayite Lounge (PARK HOTEL) pre-match drinks anyone?Infamous Zigg

Guest dgowl1970

Yet again I am unable to make it as I have a 21st to attend and got to go out at 6pm. I am determined to make a match at some point and hopefully meet up with other exiled Owls especially the Midlands one's.Get behind them for me, lets get the 3 points.

Yet again I am unable to make it as I have a 21st to attend and got to go out at 6pm. I am determined to make a match at some point and hopefully meet up with other exiled Owls especially the Midlands one's.Get behind them for me, lets get the 3 points.

I am beginning to think that dgowl1970 is an alterego of Infamous Zigg. He is the only one who has ever seen him. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Guest Infamouszigg

I am beginning to think that dgowl1970 is an alterego of Infamous Zigg. He is the only one who has ever seen him. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Alter ego, Hmmmm.Nope DGOWL1970 lives and breaths in good old Burton Town and I am not the only one to have met him, ask Andy, Rich or Matt, all three were present on our jaunt down to Cardiff with him.Aston,You mentioned your out and about in Sheffield tonight on a lads night out, does that mean with Megs going to the match that dear old ma & pa are baby sitting?See you Saturday around 2.00Infamous

Alter ego, Hmmmm.Nope DGOWL1970 lives and breaths in good old Burton Town and I am not the only one to have met him, ask Andy, Rich or Matt, all three were present on our jaunt down to Cardiff with him.Aston,You mentioned your out and about in Sheffield tonight on a lads night out, does that mean with Megs going to the match that dear old ma & pa are baby sitting?See you Saturday around 2.00Infamous

You know the score. Finn is up as well so the missus can have a night out as well. What a good husband I am!!!!

Guest Infamouszigg

You know the score. Finn is up as well so the missus can have a night out as well. What a good husband I am!!!!

You'll be telling me next she's become an honary Wednesdayite next!Nuneaton Owl will you be attending the Wednesdayite Lounge?Aston,I'm picking up Rich en-route M1 J29 plus Andy at Dronfield.Proper taxi service me tha 'nose!

Guest Infamouszigg

Also posted in the Midland Owls section

Well sat here Sunday evening reflecting on yesterday's events.

Eventually got in the Wednesdayite Lounge at 2.15pm after being held up at home before setting off up to North Wingfield (South of Chesterfield), picking up (RichOwl) and then on to Dronfield picking up

(A.J. concerned of Dronfield). I some how locked his missus out of their house!!

Sorry to Aston and Megs that we were late, didn't have time for much of a chat. Left my mobile phone in the car, so went to get it before walking down to the ground.

Sorry to Nuneaton Owl, saw you had signed in, but the time was getting on and it was a little packed to say the least.

Pickle66 - Karen, don't know if you attended, if so, sorry missed you again.

Oh and there was a bloke wearing a West Hallam F.C. jacket in the Wednesdayite Lounge that I should have spoken too, but didn't, as West Hallam is a village North of Derby/West of Ilkeston (on our Midlands patch, possible new recruit for the Midlands Owls!)

If any of you were in the Lounge we were the ones up near what was left of the food, near the bar upto 2.50pm

I also had a word with MissyOwl at the bar as well s some other bloke who was propping up the bar.

Eventually got home at 7.15pm and made me and Matt some tea before I was out with the good lady at 9.00pm at one of the local pubs for a celebratory sherbet or three!

What a great result!

Also posted in the Midland Owls section

Well sat here Sunday evening reflecting on yesterday's events.

Eventually got in the Wednesdayite Lounge at 2.15pm after being held up at home before setting off up to North Wingfield (South of Chesterfield), picking up (RichOwl) and then on to Dronfield picking up

(A.J. concerned of Dronfield). I some how locked his missus out of their house!!

Sorry to Aston and Megs that we were late, didn't have time for much of a chat. Left my mobile phone in the car, so went to get it before walking down to the ground.

Sorry to Nuneaton Owl, saw you had signed in, but the time was getting on and it was a little packed to say the least.

Pickle66 - Karen, don't know if you attended, if so, sorry missed you again.

Oh and there was a bloke wearing a West Hallam F.C. jacket in the Wednesdayite Lounge that I should have spoken too, but didn't, as West Hallam is a village North of Derby/West of Ilkeston (on our Midlands patch, possible new recruit for the Midlands Owls!)

If any of you were in the Lounge we were the ones up near what was left of the food, near the bar upto 2.50pm

I also had a word with MissyOwl at the bar as well s some other bloke who was propping up the bar.

Eventually got home at 7.15pm and made me and Matt some tea before I was out with the good lady at 9.00pm at one of the local pubs for a celebratory sherbet or three!

What a great result!

the next saterday game I will be in my nuneatonowl Tshirt up at the bar area

Guest Infamouszigg

Coventry away,Currently only 2,500 tickets given by Coventry (so far!) as I will be looking to purchase on general sale, looks like with that figure its either a no show by the Midlands Owls or we sneak in with them! :bigemo_harabe_net-65: However if Wednesday get more than this, then we have a car with five going to the game, room for two more?Supposing we get tickets in the away end, we will be heading down from Long Eaton at around 4.00pm latest,I recall that north of Coventry is Bedworth?, which has a Retail type park (Called Bermuda Park?) Possible meeting spot at the Frankie and Bennies there or if there is a McDonalds or I think there is a pub as well.For those who live local can you tell us whether this is a viable option? :yahoo: Cheers Infamous Zigg

Edited by Infamouszigg

Guest mitchell

.Eventually got in the Wednesdayite Lounge at 2.15pm after being held up at home before setting off up to North Wingfield (South of Chesterfield), picking up (RichOwl)

north wingfieldis he backwards :tongue:

Guest Mac_Owl

north wingfieldis he backwards :tongue:

People from Wingy are a bit wierd, the village next to it is great though..... Edited by Mac_Owl

Guest Mac_Owl

No she must mean Tupton or Grassmoor or good old 'Tibby' :tongue:

Pfffft i am not from Tibby.Chesterfield_Owl on here's from Grassmoor. Im from the 'cross'.

Guest Infamouszigg

Pfffft i am not from Tibby.Chesterfield_Owl on here's from Grassmoor. Im from the 'cross'.

On previous threadsyou've stated you were from the 'Cross', just messinn whitcha!ps my old pal Rich works at the Accounts division of the post office in Chessie town, he says that one of his fellow female employees sister/cousin is on here alot from the 'Cross', its not you is it? :laugh:

Guest Mac_Owl

On previous threadsyou've stated you were from the 'Cross', just messinn whitcha!ps my old pal Rich works at the Accounts division of the post office in Chessie town, he says that one of his fellow female employees sister/cousin is on here alot from the 'Cross', its not you is it? :laugh:

Erm, no??

I may live at North Wingfield now (the shame of it !) but I'm a Dronny lad through & through..........used to run the Dronny Owls dont ya know.As if livin here (Hepthorne Lane actually) isnt bad enough I also have to work in Chessy (me duck), God help me.I'm surrounded by Man Ure, Scouse Gits and oh yes, plenty of Spireshites !Trouble is, once you've moved here (the wife told me to) you can't get out, apart from Satday afternoons.Chessy..................home of the fu-kwit. (not including any chessy based Owls of course)Long live Infamousziggs taxis ! :cry: