Request

Guest LOWL

Can you update the "Ticket" tab on the OS which gives you a link to the new site in which to purchase tickets.

We also need an "Away ticket information" newsfeed. Lots of confusion this morning as to the state of the Peterboro tickets. They were online, now they're not online. People think they have all gone but the guy in the ticket office told me they dont go on sale until today.

Thanks

Guest BIGFLOPPYDONKEYDICK

Ordered ours yesterday, will they honoured? Or will I have to purchase again.

Also, the page says "Only games available to you are listed" Does this mean I will no longer see the event when I've bought my allocation? Which would be the reason I can't see it now or are they just not on sale yet? :ph34r:

Ordered ours yesterday, will they honoured? Or will I have to purchase again.

Also, the page says "Only games available to you are listed" Does this mean I will no longer see the event when I've bought my allocation? Which would be the reason I can't see it now or are they just not on sale yet? :ph34r:

If you have received a confirmation email and it is also showin in your purchase history then you will be fine. I ordered Saturday night so am in the same boat as you.

Once you have bought your allocation the event still shows and you can even view the seats that are remaining.