Way to increase attendances and revenue whilst saving fans money

Haven't read the whole thread.

With your example of a 10% discount on a season ticket at £400, then dropping to £360, that's less than £2 a game saved. If that £2 difference a game is what's keeping people away because money is that tight then how are you coming to the conclusion that those people would then attend and throw more than that difference around in the club shop and pies?

Haven't read the whole thread.

With your example of a 10% discount on a season ticket at £400, then dropping to £360, that's less than £2 a game saved. If that £2 difference a game is what's keeping people away because money is that tight then how are you coming to the conclusion that those people would then attend and throw more than that difference around in the club shop and pies?

Read the whole thread. It's £19 average down to £14 so it's a fiver. Quite a big difference. I'm one that's put off by the price and yet when I go I have a couple of beers and occasionally something to eat. So yes I'd say on average a few people would spend a bit.

As someone pointed out earlier whats the point in getting an extra 4,000 people through the gate to spend £8,000 a game. Well over a season it's close to an extra £200,000 . When we apparently lose £6M a season (I expect that to be down significantly), lets just say for sake of argument we lose £4M when accounts come out. That extra £200,000 would reduce loses by 5%. Unfortunately we aren't in a position to turn down that kind of money. That's also apparently just based on merchandise and catering and not including ticket sales and thinking long term that some will continue to come year after year.