Derby County - Pride Park

Guest Infamouszigg

Guest Infamouszigg

The Long Eaton Owls will now be there, along with Owls from Burton-on-Trent, Aston-on-Trent, Nottingham, North Wingfield and Dronfield.Midlands Owls travel away!!All under cover of course! :bigemo_harabe_net-167: :bigemo_harabe_net-65: :bigemo_harabe_net-95:

Edited by Infamouszigg

The Long Eaton Owls will now be there, along with Owls from Burton-on-Trent, Aston-on-Trent, Nottingham, North Wingfield and Dronfield.Midlands Owls travel away!!All under cover of course! :bigemo_harabe_net-167: :bigemo_harabe_net-65: :bigemo_harabe_net-95:

Many thanks to Zigg for all his efforts and outstanding contribution beyond the call of duty in sorting out our under cover tickets. :bigemo_harabe_net-122: Are we going in The Navigation? Guarenteed to be packed to the rafters with Wednesday fans.

Guest Infamouszigg

Many thanks to Zigg for all his efforts and outstanding contribution beyond the call of duty in sorting out our under cover tickets. :bigemo_harabe_net-122: Are we going in The Navigation? Guarenteed to be packed to the rafters with Wednesday fans.

That my friend is in the lap of the gods for me, due to Matt's final game of the season at the Racecourse and what the people who have got me two of the tickets are planning in the way of snap.Still need them tickets in my sweaty hands first, so hopefully tomorrow we will be a, with all the facts and b, with the bloody tickets! Edited by Infamouszigg

Guest Infamouszigg

That my friend is in the lap of the gods for me, due to Matt's final game of the season at the Racecourse and what the people who have got me two of the tickets are planning in the way of snap.Still need them tickets in my sweaty hands first, so hopefully tomorrow we will be a, with all the facts and b, with the bloody tickets!

Have now got two of the six tickets, which means Aston & Andy are along for the party.I had it confirmed that the other four tickets had been secured and would be with me today, which means that Dave, Rich, Mark & Higherstate will be contacted today to sort out details.Aston, The idea of the Navigation sounds good, but it might mean you babysitting Dave, Rich and Andy (possibly Mark and his brother Higherstate). I'm in the Pirelli suite with Matt and this company's sales director, Oh and Stuart from work, whoose cousin, Darren Stride plays for Burton Albion!

Guest dgowl1970

Big thanks and appreciation go to Adrian for sorting these tickets out and getting us together. Looking forward to it and seeing you all and hopefully watching the Owls have a good away day on the pitch.