Formation

I know there have been loads of topics regarding the formation but I genuinely don't know at times the formation we are actually playing.

It is supposed to be a 4-5-1 but it seems a bit of a free for all at the moment. One minute O'Grady is our main striker the next minute he is stood next to Bothroyd on the wing. Then you have Antonio bombing forward and we are left with two target men out wide.

When Jones brought JJ on I thought Bothroyd would move into the position as the target man but he kept drifting out wide again. I lost count of the amount of times the ball came down the wing and there was nobody in the box.

Then Rodri came on and from the goal kicks it looked asif we had four strikers which quickly became wingers as soon as the ball entered the final third.

Something has to change pretty quick especially at home. We are setting up to stop teams from scoring but we aren't creating anything ourselves.

Short of a few runs from Antonio tonight we didn't look like scoring in another 90 minutes of football.

I hope we are better against Middlesborough or we could be in for a hammering.