Frustrated but..

Guest Waterthorpeowl

Guest Waterthorpeowl

First off all ill get the winges out of the way..

Is Jones not gona be happy until he gets rid of all megsons signings? Because not many of the signings he made are making impacts or aren't getting a chance?

Martin Taylor is just another rob jones but jones is better and was on less wages. Ino DJ is trying different things but why take semedo out of the squad and play two young lads in the centre?

For me Rodri is very energetic which is good but he doesn't play off the big striker ie bothroyd madine he's trying to win headers himself or trying to play as an attacking midfielder,bothroyd won a lot of headers today but Rodri wasn't there to collect the flick ons..(maybe wrong) but its only my opinion.

think we should start Beevers and Llera at the back next weekend?

Anyway onto the plus sides..

Barkley was better today and showed signs of class especially for an 18 year old,Kieran lee had a good game didn't pull up any trees but he didn't do much wrong.. Especially coming up against eagles.

The support was good again, more corners actually hit the middle but still a couple that didn't beat the front man. It was us winning a penalty today and not giving one away and I think maybe against a different side today we'd have scraped a win look at boltons side on paper they are class..

Keep the faith lads uto!