Front To Back Back To Front.

We are all obviously trainee football league managers and have our view on who should be in the team , who needs to be shipped out and who is playing where.

At present DJ is pointing his chubby little finger directly at the defence and thats it.

from last nights game and attending for all of our home games hopefully we all havent jumped on this band wagon and just blamed the back five.

Is the best form of defence to attack ? . for us not becuase at present we cant even attack as a unit, we seem to have reverted to plan B and lump it forward to the big lads. We saw last season that to get the best out of Madine or any other striker in a blue and white shirt he needs it to feet.

Having it punted hopefully up to you with a defender up your arse and your back to goal isnt going to achieve jack poo poo.

Blaming Bothroyd and Madine for not working is lame because they can only work with whats given to them..Ogrady relishes that type of battle with his huge

arse and strength to hold six defenders at bay giving others time to get on the ball.

Antonio in my opinion sees himself as an attacking central midfielder who wants to take people on and get a cross in,BUT- he always neglects his defensive duties and

teams have got wise to this and use his wing to launch their own attacks. Last night you could drive the team bus down his wing and he was nowhere to be seen

preferring to be on the ball in the middle of the park, this left Mattock isolated every time. JJ if anything is the one that has taken criticism on board and has improved tremendously , defensively (apart from the trip/fall penalty incident) he has been brilliant.

Rob Jones ( it was Rob Jones wasnt it ) again is same old same old. a one dimensional defender who isnt scared at putting his head where it hurts and

thats about it. I thought Beevers was average , he had a few good tackles and interceptions but his distribution was very poor. When we were passing along the back four you always knew that he wouldnt go left , preferring to pass it to the right hand side with his good foot.

You do feel for Jones has he supposedly has a team of super stars and it appears he cant now see the wood for the trees.

I for one would eb happy with a nil nil bore draw on saturday and get a settled team,

anyway ive spent most of my lunch break getting that off my chest,, back to the real world. !.

see you all saturday..

UTO.

In Jones we Trust.